Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rhys Webb

Rhys Webb from The Horrors has become my new "fashion icon." I loath to call him that because he's a brilliant musician, not a fashionista, and shouldn't be labeled as one. It's just that lately when I've been getting ready in the morning or when I'm out shopping, an image of Rhys pops into my head and I go with it. I think the reason for this is that I'm inspired not Rhys Webb himself, but the music of The Horrors. I dress based off my emotions, and moods, and my surroundings, and The Horrors music definitely have influenced a lot of these feelings, and as a result I look like Rhys Webb. So here's some of my favorite pictures of Rhys become lovely.





Not a bad look, eh?


Here's more music by The Horrors. I'll be referring to their greatness often on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment