Tuesday, August 16, 2011

90's Vibes Forevaaa

Lately, or for a while now, the '90s has been considered "well back" within the hearts of many young fashion savvy fiends. Hipsters, (referring to myself of course) thrive on the nostalgia of the '90s. And oh man do I thrive on it!! In my eyes everything was better in the '90s from Kate Moss to the Spice Girls it was best time to be an angsty teen or in my case an angsty 7 year old. Above all the high fashion of the 90's was to die for. The colors and eclectic-ness of it all is what I love most.

Baby Kate Moss. Always ace.
The sweater! The leggings! Vogue! 90's!
Anna Wintour. Damn.
The era of Tyra and Cindy.

More Kate Moss. 

Gianni Versace 90's monochromatics. What's not to like?

So when I saw Christopher Kane's fall 2011 collection my jaw dropped. I fell head over heals for the crochet patterned sweaters, and the skirts, and the leather omg! It was just all divine, a new twist on the revival 90's fashion. The 90's meets outer space sort of vibes.









No comments:

Post a Comment